Articles showing results obtained through NanoTCAD ViDES simulations
Beside some articles, you can find a link to a tarball file containing the Figures (xmgrace files including also raw data) as well as the code scripts used to generate results.
122) Giovanni V. Resta, Tarun Agarwal, Dennis Lin, Iuliana P. Radu, Francky Catthoor, Pierre-Emmanuel Gaillardon, Giovanni De Micheli, “Scaling trends and performance evaluation of 2-dimensional polarity-controllable FETs” Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 45556 (2017)
121) Amir Hossein Bayania, Daryoosh Didebana,b,z, Mojtaba Akbarzadehc and Negin Moezi, “Benchmarking Performance of a Gate-All-Around Germanium Nanotube Field Effect Transistor (GAA-GeNTFET) against GAA-CNTFET”, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, Vol. 6, p. 24, 2017.
120) Md. Shamim Sarker, Al-Mohtashim Sabbik, Muhammad Mainul Islam, Md. Nur Kutubul Alam, Md. Rafiqul Islam, “Gate dielectric dependent performance of GNR MOSFET: A tight binding study”, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, p. 403, 2017.
119) A. Kuc, T. Cusati, E. Dib, A. F. Oliveira, A. Fortunelli, G. Iannaccone, T. Heine, G. Fiori, “High-Performance 2D p-Type Transistors Based on GaSe Layers: An Ab Initio Study”, Advanced Electronics Materials, 2017.
118) MS Sarker, MM Islam, MNK Alam, MR Islam, “Gate dielectric strength dependent performance of CNT TFET: A tight binding study”, 19th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, 2016.
117) MS Sarker, MM Islam, MNK Alam, MR Islam, “Gate dielectric strength dependent performance of CNT MOSFET and CNT TFET: A tight binding study”, Results in Physics, Vol. 6, p.879, 2016.
116) Tarun Agarwal, Iuliana Radu2, Praveen Raghavan2, Gianluca Fiori, Aaron Thean, Marc Heyns, and Wim Dehaene, “Effect of Material Parameters on Two-Dimensional Materials Based TFETs: An Energy-Delay Perspective”, Solid-State Device Research Conference (ESSDERC), 2016 46th European.
115) Hao Wang, Sheng Chang, Jin He, Qijun Huang, and Feng Liu, “The Dual Effects of Gate Dielectric Constant in Tunnel FETs”, IEEE Journal of the Electron Devices Society, DOI: 10.1109/JEDS.2016.2610478, 2016.
114) Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, DOI 10.1007/s10854-016-5723-7, 2016.Analysis of electrostatic doped Schottky barrier carbon nanotube FET for low power applications”,
113) Yawei Lv, Qijun Huang, Sheng Chang, Hao Wang, Jin He, “Novel Strategy of Edge Saturation Hamiltonian for Graphene Nanoribbon Devices”, IEEE Trans. Electr. Dev., ASAP, 2016.
112) Pizzi Giovanni, Gibertini Marco, Dib Elias, Marzari Nicola, Iannaccone Giuseppe, Fiori Gianluca ‘Performance of arsenene and antimonene double-gate MOSFETs from first principles‘ Nature Communications, Vol. 7, 2016.
111) Yawei Lv, Qijun Huang, Hao Wang, Sheng Chang, Jin He, “A Numerical Study on Graphene Nanoribbon Heterojunction Dual-Material Gate Tunnel FET”, IEEE Electr. Dev. Lett., 2016.
110) A Singh, M Khosla, B Raj, “Circuit Compatible Model for Electrostatic Doped Schottky Barrier CNTFET”, Journal of Electronic Materials, Online, DOI: 10.1007/s11664-016-4743-7, 2016.
109) Amandeep Singh, Dinesh Kumar Saini, Dinesh Agarwal, Sajal Aggarwal, Mamta Khosla, and Balwinder Raj, “Modeling and simulation of carbon nanotube field effect transistor and its circuit application”, Journal of Semiconductors, Vol. 37, p. 074001, 2016.
108) H. Wang, “Carbon Nanotube TFETs: Structure optimization with numerical solutions”, Tunneling Field Effect Transistor Technology, 2016 – Springer.
107) Amir Hossein Bayani, Daryoosh Dideban, Mehran Vali and Negin Moezi, “Germanene nanoribbon tunneling field effect transistor (GeNR-TFET) with a 10nm channel length: analog performance, doping and temperature effects”, Semicond. Sci. Technol., Vol. 31, p. 045009, 2016.
106) MRH Pavel, “Study of Ballistic Graphene Nanoribbon FET and Carbon Nanotube FET for Device Applications”, BSC Thesis.
105) Yawei Lv, Sheng Chang, Hao Wang, Jin He, Qijun Huang, “Energy gap tunable graphene antidot nanoribbon MOSFET: A uniform multiscale analysis from band structure to transport properties”, Carbon, ASAP, 2016.
104) G. Iannaccone, Q. Zhang, S. Bruzzone, G. Fiori, “Insights on the physics and application of off-plane quantum transport through graphene and 2D materials”, Solid State Electronics, Vol. 115, p. 213, 2016.
103) T. Agarwal, B. Soree, I.Radu, P. Raghavan, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, A. Thean, M. Heyns, W. Dehaene, “Comparison of short-channel effects in monolayer MoS2 based junctionless and inversion-mode field-effect transistors”, Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 108, p. 023506, 2016.
102) Tarun Agarwal, Dmitry Yakimets, Praveen Raghavan, Iuliana Radu, Aaron Thean, Marc Heyns, and Wim Dehaene, “Benchmarking of MoS2 FETs With Multigate Si-FET Options for 5 nm and Beyond”, IEEE Trans. on Electr. Dev., Vol. 62, p. 4051, 2015.
101) M Fahad, A Srivastava, A Sharma, C Mayberry, “Analytical Current Transport Modeling of Graphene Nanoribbon Tunnel Field-Effect Transistors for Digital Circuit Design”, IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology, 2015.
100) Paolo Paletti, Ravinder Pawar, Giacomo Ulisse, Francesca Brunetti,Giuseppe Iannaccone and Gianluca Fiori, “Can graphene outperform indium tin oxide as transparent electrode in organic solar cells?”, 2D materials, Vol. 2, 2015.
99) Sheikh Ziauddin Ahmed, Mashiyat Sumaiya Shawkat, Md. Iramul Hoque Chowdhury, Sharif Mohammad Mominuzzaman, “Gate dielectric material dependence of current-voltage characteristics of ballistic Schottky barrier graphene nanoribbon field-effect transistor and carbon nanotube field-effect transistor for different channel lengths”, Micro & Nano Letters, Vol. 10, p. 523, 2015.
98) Sheikh Ziauddin Ahmed, Mashiyat Sumaiya Shawkat, Md. Iramul Hoque Chowdhury, Sharif Mohammad Mominuzzaman, “Current-Voltage Characteristics of Ballistic Schottky Barrier GNRFET and CNTFET: Effect of Gate Oxide Thickness”, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (IEEE-NEMS 2015), p. 388, 2015.
97) Y. Lv, H. Wang, S. Chang, J. He, Q. Huang, “Band Structure Effects in Extremely Scaled Silicon Nanowire MOSFETs With Different Cross Section Shape”, IEEE Transaction on Electr. Dev., 2015.
96) S. Bruzzone, D. Logoteta, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Vertical transport in graphene-hexagonal boron nitride heterostructure devices”, Scientific Reports, Vol. 5, p. 14519, 2015.
95) Chen Ying-Yu, Sangai Amit, Rogachev Artem, Gholipour Morteza, Iannaccone Giuseppe, Fiori Gianluca, Chen Deming ‘SPICE-Compatible Model of MOS-Type Graphene Nano-Ribbon Field-Effect Transistors Enabling Gate- and Circuit-Level Delay and Power Analysis under Process Variation‘ IEEE Transactions On Nanotechnology, 2015
94) Nourbakhsh Amirhasan, Soree Bart, Heyns Marc, Agarwal Tarun Kumar,“BILAYER GRAPHENE TUNNELING FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR”, [Patent].
93) Sheikh Ziauddin Ahmed, Mashiyat Sumaiya Shawkat, Md. Iramul Hoque Chowdhury, Sharif Mohammad Mominuzzaman, “Current-Voltage Characteristics of Ballistic Schottky Barrier GNRFET and CNTFET: Effect of Relative Dielectric Constant”, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (IEEE-NEMS 2015), p. 384, 2015.
92) P. Pillai, M.M. De Souza “Carbon-based nanomaterials”, Chapter 8 in “Modeling, Characterization and Production of Nanomaterials: Electronics, Photonics and Energy Applications” by V Tewary,Y Zhang, Woodhead Publishing, Elsevier, 2015
91) P. Marconcini, M. Macucci, “Numerical analysis of the resistance behavior of an electrostatically-induced graphene double junction”, Journal of Computational Electronics, DOI 10.1007/s10825-015-0701-5.
90) Morteza Gholipour, Ying-Yu Chen, Amit Sangai, Nasser Masoumi, and Deming Chen, “Analytical SPICE-Compatible Model of Schottky-Barrier-Type GNRFETs With Performance Analysis”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON VERY LARGE SCALE INTEGRATION (VLSI) SYSTEMS, In press.
89) Zhihao Yu, Sheng Chang, Hao Wang, Jin He, Qijun Huang, “Effects of Fin shape on sub-10 nm FinFETs”, Journal of Computational Electronics, 2015.
88) Giuseppe Iannaccone,Alessandro Betti,Gianluca Fiori, ‘Suppressed and enhanced shot noise in one dimensional field-effect transistors’ Journal Of Computational Electronics, 2015.
87) Shreekant and Sudhanshu Choudhary, “Design and Simulation of CNTFET by Varying the Position of Vacancy Defect in Channel”, Intelligent Computing, Communication and Devices Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 308, pp 545-551, 2015.
86) A. Zubair, “Fabrication of graphene-on-GaN vertical transistors”, Mater Thesis at MIT.
85) Gholipour, M.; Masoumi, N.; Chen, Y.C.; Chen, D.; Pourfath, M., “Asymmetric Gate Schottky-Barrier Graphene Nanoribbon FETs for Low-Power Design,” Electron Devices, IEEE Transactions on , vol.61, no.12, pp.4000,4006, Dec. 2014.
84) Agarwal, T.K.; Nourbakhsh, A.; Raghavan, P.; Radu, I.; De Gendt, S.; Heyns, M.; Verhelst, M.; Thean, A, “Bilayer Graphene Tunneling FET for Sub-0.2 V Digital CMOS Logic Applications”, IEEE Electr. Dev. Lett., Vol. 35, pp.1308-1310, 2014.
83) Vadim A. Shakhnov, Lyudmila A. Zinchenko, Elena V. Rezchikova, “Modeling and simulation of nanoelectronics devices in cognitive nanoinformatics”, Proc. SPIE 9440, International Conference on Micro- and Nano-Electronics 2014, 944018
82) Demetrio Logoteta,Gianluca Fiori,Giuseppe Iannaccone, ‘Graphene-based lateral heterostructure transistors exhibit better intrinsic performance than graphene-based vertical transistors as post-CMOS devices’ Scientific Reports, Vol. 4, p. 6607-, 2014
81) D. Logoteta, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Optimization and benchmarking of graphene-based heterostructure FETs”, Proceedings of International Workshop on Computational Electronics, IWCE 2014.
80) Morteza Gholipour, Nasser Masoumi, “Graphene nanoribbon crossbar architecture for low power and dense circuit implementations“, Microelectronic Journal, in Press.
79) WANG Hao, CHANG Sheng, HE Jin, HUANG Qijun, “The Gate Dielectric Structure Optimization of Carbon Nanotube Tunnel FET”, Chinese Scientific Papers online, available at http://www.paper.edu.cn/download/downPaper/201404-229
78) Sheikh Ziauddin Ahmed, Mashiyat Sumaiya Shawkat and Md. Iramul Hoque Chowdhury, “Comparison of the performance of ballistic schottky barrier Graphene Nanoribbon FET”, Bachelor of Science in EE Thesis.
77) Q. Zhang, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “On transport in vertical graphene heterostructures”, IEEE Electr. Dev. Lett., Vol. 35, p. 966, 2014.
76) D. Logoteta, Q. Zhang, G. Fiori, “What can we really expect from 2D materials for electronic applications?”, Proceedings of DRC 2014.
75) Amirhasan Nourbakhsh, Tarun K Agarwal, Alexander Klekachev, Inge Asselberghs, Mirco Cantoro, Cedric Huyghebaert, Marc Heyns, Marian Verhelst, Aaron Thean and Stefan De Gendt, “Chemically enhanced double-gate bilayer graphene field-effect transistor with neutral channel for logic applications”, Nanotechnology, Vol. 25, p. 345203, 2014.
74) P. Marconcini, M. Macucci, “Transport analysis of graphene-based devices with width discontinuities”, Proceedings of IWCE 2014.
73) H. Wang, S. Chang, Y. Hu, H. He, J. He, Q. Huang, F. He, G. Wang, “A Novel Barrier Controlled Tunnel FET “, IEEE Electr. Dev. Lett., Vol. 35, p. 798, 2014.
72) A. Paussa, G. Fiori, P. Palestri, M. Geromel, D. Esseni, G. Iannaccone, L. Selmi ” Simulation of the Performance of Graphene FETs With a Semiclassical Model, Including Band-to-Band Tunneling “, IEEE Trans. on Electr. Dev., Vol. 61, p. 1567, 2014.
71) G. Fiori, D. Neumaier, B.N. Szafranek, G. Iannaccone ” Bilayer Graphene Transistors for Analog Electronics “, IEEE Trans. on Electr. Dev., Vol. 61, p. 729, 2014.
70) S. Bruzzone, G. Iannaccone, N. Marzari, G. Fiori ” An open-source multiscale framework for the simulation of nanoscale devices “, IEEE Trans. on Electr. Dev., Vol. 61, p. 48, 2014.
69) Q. Zhang, G. Iannaccone, G. Fiori ” Two-dimensional tunnel transistors based on Bi2Se3 Thin Film “, IEEE Electr. Dev. Lett., Vol. 35, p. 129, 2014.
68) M. Gholipour, Y.Y. Chen, A. Sangai, D. Chen, “Highly accurate SPICE-compatible modeling for single and double gate GNRFETs with studies on technology scaling”, Proceedings of DATE 2014.
67) D. Logoteta, P. Marconcini, C. Bonati, M. Fagotti, M. Macucci,”High-performance solution of the transport problem in a graphene armchair structure with a generic potential”, PHYSICAL REVIEW E, Vol. 89, p. 063309, 2014.
66) F Tseng, G Fiori, A Ghosh, “Can we reduce the OFF currents of graphene without hurting their ON currents?”, APS March meeting Abstracts, Vol. 1, p. 7010, 2013.
65) Ying-Yu Chen, Artem Rogachev, Amit Sangai, Giuseppe Iannaccone, Gianluca Fiori, Deming Chen, “A SPICE-compatible model of graphene nano-ribbon field-effect transistors enabling circuit-level delay and power analysis under process variation”, Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), pp.1789-1794, 2013.
64) Ying-Yu Chen, Amit Sangai, Morteza Gholipour, Deming Chen, “Schottky-barrier-type Graphene Nano-Ribbon Field-Effect Transistors: A study on compact modeling, process variation, and circuit performance”, Nanoscale Architectures (NANOARCH), 2013 IEEE/ACM International Symposium on, pp. 82-88, 2013.
63) P. Marconcini, “A fast approach to the simulation of silicon nanowire transistors”, International Journal of circuits, systems, and signal processing, Vol. 7, p. 206, 2013.
62) G. Fiori, S. Bruzzone, G. Iannaccone, “Two-dimensional graphene/h-BCN based devices with large Ion/Ioff ratio for digital applications”, Advanced in science and Technology, Vol. 77, p. 266,
61) P.B. Pillai, P. Umari, M. M. De Souza “Are carbon nanotubes still a viable option for ITRS 2024”, IEEE Electron Device Meeting, 2013, p. 794.
60) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone “Graphene RF design: what really matters”, Graphene conference 2013.
59) H. Wang, S. Chang, C. Wang, Y. Hu, H. He, J. He, Q, He, C. Du, S. Zhong, “The effect of elliptical cross section on carbon nanotube gate-all-around field effect transistor”, Proc. Quality Electronic Design (ASQED), 2013.
58) P. D’Amico, P. Marconcini, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone “Engineering Interband Tunneling in Nanowires With Diamond Cubic or Zincblende Crystalline Structure Based on Atomistic Modeling “, IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology, Vol. 12, pp.839-842, 2013
57) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone “Multiscale Modeling for Graphene-Based Nanoscale Transistors”, Proc. IEEE, Vol. 101, pp.1653-1669, 2013
56) G. Fiori, S. Bruzzone, G. Iannaccone “Very Large Current Modulation in Vertical Heterostructure Graphene/hBN Transistors “, IEEE Trans. Electr. Dev., Vol. 60, pp.268-273, 2013
55) G. Iannaccone, G. Fiori, “Performance assessment of graphene-based devices through a multi-scale approach”, Graphene Conference, 2012.
54) Giuseppe Iannaccone, Fiori Gianluca, “Field-effect transistor with two-dimensional channel realized with lateral heterostructures based on hybridized graphene”, PATENT, 2012.
53) Marconcini, P.; Cresti, A.; Triozon, F.; Biel, B.; Niquet, Y.M.; Logoteta, D..; Roche, S., “Effect of boron doping on the characteristics of graphene FETs”, Latest Trends in Circuits, Automatic control and signal processing, 2012.
52) Marconcini, P.; Cresti, A.; Triozon, F.; Fiori, G.; Biel, B.; Niquet, Y.M.; Macucci, M.; Roche, S., “Electron-hole transport asymmetry in boron-doped graphene field effect transistors”, Computational Electronic Workshop (IWCE) 2012
51) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Insight of radio frequency bilayer graphene FETs”, IEEE Electron Device Meeting, 2012, p. 403.
50) M. De Michelis, E. Prati, M. Fanciulli, G. Fiori and G. Iannaccone “Geometrical Effects on Valley-orbital filling patterns in silicon quantum dots for robust qubit implementation “, Appl. Phys. Express, Vol. 5, p. 124001, 2012
49) P. Marconcini, A. Cresti, F. Triozon, G. Fiori, B. Biel, Y-M Niquet, M. Macucci, S. Roche “Atomistic Boron-Doped Graphene Field-Effect Transistors: A Route toward Unipolar Characteristics “, ACS Nano, Vol. 6, pp. 7942–7947, 2012.
48) E. Prati, M. De Michielis, M. Belli, S. Cocco, M. Fanciulli, D. Kotekar-Patil, M. Ruoff, D. P Kern, D. A. Wharam, J. Verduijn, “Few electron limit of n-type metal oxide semiconductor single electron transistors”, Nanotechnology, Vol. 23, p. 215204, 2012.
47) I. Deretzis, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, G. Piccitto, A. La Magna, “Quantum Transport modeling of defected graphene nanoribbons”, Physica E- Low Dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, Vol. 44, pp. 981-984, 2012.
46) G. Fiori, A. Betti, S. Bruzzone, G. Iannaccone, “Lateral graphene-hBCN heterostructures as a platform for fully two-dimensional transistors “, ACS Nano, Vol. 6, pp. 2642-2648, 2012. [link to Figures, raw data and scripts]
45) B. N. Szafranek, G. Fiori, D. Schall, D. Neumaier, H. Kurz, “Current saturation and voltage gain in bilayer graphene field effect transistors “, Nano Letters, Vol. 12, pp.1324−1328, 2012. [link to Figures, raw data and scripts]
44) Luis Miguel Díaz Albarrán, “Modelado en Pequeña Señal de un Transistor de Efecto de Campo de Nanotubo de Carbón (TECNTC) para Aplicaciones en Telecomunicaciones”, Thesis, 2011.
43) X. Yang, K. Mohanram, “Modeling and Performance Investigation of the double-gate carbon Nanotube transistor” IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 32, p. 231, 2011.
42) G. Iannaccone, G. Fiori, A. Betti, “Noise in graphene and carbon nanotube devices”, 21st International conference on Noise and Fluctuations (ICNF), pp.360-363, Toronto Canada, 2011
41) G.Fiori, A.Betti, S.Bruzzone, P.D’Amico, G.Iannaccone, ” Nanodevices in Flatland: Two-dimensional graphene-based transistors with high Ion/Ioff ratio “, IEDM 2011, 5-7 December, Washington D.C., USA.
40) G. Fiori “Negative Differential Resistance in mono and bilayer graphene p-n junctions”, IEEE Electr. Dev. Lett., Vol 32, pp. 1334-1336, 2011.
39) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone “Atomistic Investigation of Low-Field Mobility in Graphene Nanoribbons “,IEEE Trans. Electr. Dev., Vol. 58, pp. 2824-2830, 2011.
38) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone “Strong degradation in ideal graphene nanoribbon due to phonon scattering”, Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol 98, p 212111, 2011.
37) A. Zukowski, X. Yang, K. Mohanram, “Universal logic modules based on carbon-nanotube transistors”, Proceedings of DAC’11, ISBN: 978-1-4503-0636-2 doi>10.1145/2024724.2024921
36) Fatemeh Karimi, Reza Hosseini,”A quantum mechanical transport approach to analyze of DG Silicon nanowire transistor”, Nanoelectronics Conference (INEC), 2010 3rd International, pp. 602-603, 2010.
35) G Iannaccone, A Betti, G Fiori, “Transport and noise properties of graphene-based transistors revealed through atomistic modelling”, Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices (SISPAD), 2010 International Conference on, pp. 3-6, 2010.
34) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Statistical theory of shot noise in quasi-one-dimensional field-effect transistors in the presence of electron-electron interaction”, Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 81, p. 035329, 2010.
33) I. Deretzis, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, A. La Magna, “Effects due to backscattering and pseudogap features in graphene nanoribbons with single vacancies”, Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 81, p. 085427, 2010.
32) I. Deretzis, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, A. La Magna, “Atomistic quantum transport modeling of metal-graphene nanoribbon heterojunctions “, Phys. Rev. B, 82, 161613(R), 2010
31) G.Fiori, S. Lebegue, A.Betti, P. Michetti, M. Klintenberg, O. Eriksson, and G. Iannaccone “Simulation of hydrogenated graphene field-effect transistors through a multiscale approach “, Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 82, p. 153404, 2010.
30) X. Yang, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, K. Mohanram, “Semi-analytical model for Schottky-barrier carbon nanotube and graphene nanoribbon transistors”, GLSVLSI 2010, May 16-18, Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
29) I. Deretzis, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, A. La Magna, “Quantum transport modeling of Schottky junctions between metallic contacts and pure/defected graphene nanoribbons”, E-MRS 2010 Symposium, 7-11 June, Strasbourg, France.
28) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, ” Enhanced shot noise in carbon nanotube FETs due to electron-hole interaction “, IWCE 20010, 26-29 October 2010, Pisa, Italy.
27) G. Fiori, S. Lebegue, A.Betti, P. Michetti, M. Klintenberg, O. Eriksson, G. Iannaccone, “A multi-scale approach for performance assessment of hydrogenated graphene Field-Effect Transistors “, IWCE 20010, 26-29 October 2010, Pisa, Italy.
26) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, ” Full band assessment of Phonon-limited mobility in graphene nanoribbons “, IEDM 20010, 6-8 December, San Francisco, USA.
25) Larkhoon Leem, Ashutosh Srivastava, Shuang Li, Blanka Magyari-Kope, Giuseppe Iannaccone, James S. Harris, Gianluca Fiori, ” Multi-scale Simulations of Partially Unzipped CNT Hetero-junction Tunneling Field Effect Transistor “, IEDM 20010, 6-8 December, San Francisco, USA.
24) F. Karimi, M. Fathipour, H. Ghanatian and V. Fathipour, “A Comparison Study of Electrical Characteristics in Conventional Multiple-gate Silicon Nanowire Transistors”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 69 2010, pp.463-466.
23) G Iannaccone, G Fiori, M Macucci, P Michetti, M Cheli, A Betti, P Marconcini, “Perspectives of graphene nanoelectronics: probing technological options with modeling”, IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), pp. 245-248, 2009.
22) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “On the possibility of tunable-gap bilayer graphene FET”, IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 30, pp. 261-264, 2009.
21) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Shot noise suppression in quasi-one-dimensional Field Effect Transistors”, IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, Vol. 56, pp. 2137-2143, 2009.
20) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Ultralow-Voltage Bilayer graphene tunnel FET”, IEEE Electron Device Letters, Vol. 30, pp.1096-1098, 2009.
19) M. Cheli, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “A Semianalytical Model of Bilayer-Graphene Field-Effect Transistor”, IEEE Trans. Electr. Dev., Vol. 56, pp. 2979-2986, 2009.
18) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Enhanced shot noise in carbon nanotube field-effect transistors”, Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 95, p. 252108, 2009.
17) P. Marconcini, G. Fiori, A. Ferretti, G. Iannaccone, M. Macucci, “Numerical Analysis of transport properties of boron-doped graphene FETs”, IWCE-13, pp. 85-88, Beijing, 2009.
16) G. Fiori, A., G. Iannaccone, “Performance analysis of graphene bilayer transistors through tight-binding simulations”, IWCE-13, pp. 301-304, Beijing, 2009.
15) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Shot noise analysis in quasi one-dimensional field effect transistors”, International Conference on Noise and Fluctuations, pp. 581-584, Pisa, 2009.
14) A. Betti, G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Physical insights on graphene nanoribbon mobility through atomistic simulations”, IEDM 2009, 5-7 December, Baltimore, USA.
13) Youngki Yoon, Gianluca Fiori, Seokmin Hong, Giuseppe Iannaccone, Jing Guo, “Effect of Disorders in Graphene Nanoribbon Field-Effect Transistors”, APS Meeting Abstracts, Vol. 1, p. 30006, 2008.
12) Y. Yoon, G. Fiori, S. Hong, J. Guo and G. Iannaccone, “Performance Comparison of Graphene Nanoribbon FETs With Schottky Contacts and Doped Reservoirs”, IEEE Transaction on Electron Devices, Vol. 55, pp. 2314-2323, 2008.
11) P. Marconcini, G. Fiori, M. Macucci, G. Iannaccone, “Hierarchical simulation of transport in silicon nanowire transistors”, Journal of Computational Electronics, Vol. 7, pp. 415-418, 2008.
10) G. Fiori, S. Di Pascoli, G. Iannaccone, “Three-dimensional simulations of quantum confinement and random dopants effects in nanoscale nMOSFETs”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol. 5, pp. 1115-1119, 2008.
9) Michele Lisieri, Gianluca Fiori, Giuseppe Iannaccone,”3D simulation of a silicon quantum dot in a magnetic field based on current spin density functional theory”, Journal of Computational Electronics, Vol. 6, pp. 191-194, 2007.
8) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, G. Klimeck, “Coupled Mode Space Approach for the Simulation of Realistic Carbon Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors”, IEEE Transaction on Nanotechnology, Vol.6, Issue 4, pp. 475-480, 2007
7) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Simulation of Graphene Nanoribbon Field-Effect Transistors”, IEEE, Electron Device Letters, Vol. 28, Issue 8, pp. 760 – 762, 2007
6) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Three-Dimensional Simulation of One-Dimensional Transport in Silicon Nanowire Transistors”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NANOTECHNOLOGY,vol. 6,pp 524-529,2007
5) S. Poli, G. Fiori, S. Reggiani, A. Gnudi, G.Iannaccone “Tight-binding versus effective-mass modeling of carbon nanotube FETs”, Proceeding of the 8th International Conference on Ultimate Integration on Silicon (ULIS 2007), Leuven, Belgium, 15-16 March 2007, pp. 43-46, 2007.
4) G. Fiori, Y. Yoon, S. Hong, G. Iannaccone, J. Guo, “Performance comparison of graphene nanoribbon schottky barrier and MOS FETs”, International Electron Device Meeting, pp 757-760, Washington,2007.
3) Gianluca Fiori, Giuseppe Iannaccone, Gerhard Klimeck, “A three-dimensional simulation study of the performance of carbon nanotube field-effect transistors with doped reservoirs and realistic geometry”, Electron Devices, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 53, pp. 1782-1788, 2006.
2) G. Fiori, M. Pala, G. Iannaccone, “Three-dimensional simulation of realistic single electron transistors”, Nanotechnology, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 4, pp. 415-421, 2005.
1) G. Fiori, G. Iannaccone, “Code for the 3D simulation of nanoscale semiconductor devices, including drift-diffusion and ballistic transport in 1D and 2D subbands, and 3D tunneling”, Journal of Computational Electronics, Vol. 4, pp. 63-66, 2005.