xg are the points of the discretized grid along the x axis. xC is optional,
and correspond to the x coordinates of the atoms to be included in the 1D domain.
In particular, when specified, xC, grid1D impose a grid point in correspondence of such coordinates.
grid1D is a NanoTCAD ViDES class devoted to the definition of the discretized one-dimensional domain.
In particular, it deals with non-uniform rectangular grids, and with all the relevant quantities needed to discretized the 1D Poisson equation within the box-integration method.
The attribute of grid2D instance are the following:
- nx : (int) number of grid points along the x axis
- Np : (int) total number of grid points: Np=nx*ny
- x1D : (array of double, dimension Np) x coordinates of each grid point, ordered as above
- surf : (array of double, dimension [Np]) surface of the Voronoi cell.
- dist : (matrix of double, dimension [Np]) vector of the dli distances between point l and i.
- gridx : (array of double, dimension nx) points discretized along the x axis. If xC is not specifies, gridx=xg
- swap : (array of double; dimension Np) the array needed to map the points belonging to the 1D grid to points belonging to the material where the NEGF equation is solved.
- xmin : (double) minimum of the x-coordinate
- xmax : (double) maximum of the x-coordinate
Look at the tutorial for an understanding of this command.